After the super success of Pelli Choopulu, Tharun Bhaskar is back again with a buddy film Ee Nagaraniki Yemaindi. The film’s pre-release event was held on a grand note yesterday and KTR was the chief guest.
The buzz for the film has caught on quite well all over and seeing this hype, the makers, Suresh Babu has decided to screen the film to the media and a section of the audience two days before the release itself.
This clearly shows that the unit is very happy with their project. Vivek Sagar composes the music for this film which has Anisha Ambrose in a crucial role. The film hits the screens this Friday.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake