This Friday, three promising films – Nene Raju Nene Mantri, LIE and Jaya Janaki Nayaka, are hitting the screens to offer a variety of movie going experience to audiences. However, this three-way clash is making the films’ buyers anxious.
Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s presenter and senior producer D Suresh Babu said in his latest media interaction that the box-office clash on August 11 is not a healthy environment for the trade. The veteran producer said that they had initially decided to postpone their film if Thala Ajith’s Vivegam was releasing on August 11. But since Vivegam was postponed to August 3rd week, they had no other option but to release NRNM on August 11 as it is also releasing in Tamil.
We will have to wait until August 11 to see which among the three films will score big at the box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity