Senior producer D Suresh Babu unveiled the fun-filled first look poster of the upcoming youthful entertainer, interestingly titled Pressure Cooker. The film has young actors Sai Ronak, Preeti Asrani playing the main leads. Debutant directors Sujoi and Sushil, who are also brothers, have directed the movie.
Pressure Cooker is a satirical film on the mindset of the middle-class parents, who can’t think beyond sending their children to America for a ‘glorious career’. The film’s story is all about how the male protagonist, who plans to fly to the US with the Great American Dream in his eyes, discovers the Indian values.
Pressure Cooker also features a solid technical crew. Arjun Reddy music composer Harshavardhan Rameshwar, Pellichoopulu cinematographer Nagesh Banell, popular music composer Sunil Kashyap and playback singer Rahul Sipliganj are part of the team. Sujoi and Sushil have produced the film along with A. Appireddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival
- Bigg Boss 3 curtain raiser : All eyes on Nagarjuna
- Fans celebrate two special birthdays on social media