Senior producer Suresh Babu is known for his shrewd planning when it comes to film production and promotions. His upcoming release will be Samantha-starrer O Baby, a remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny.
O Baby’s shooting formalities have been wrapped up long back. The film’s unit will be wrapping up a minor patchwork in a few days. Now that the film is ready, Suresh Babu is said to be planning to release the film in June, during the ICC World Cup. Usually, most filmmakers don’t risk their movies by releasing then during the mega cricket carnival. But Suresh Babu insists that audiences will surely watch a film if it manages to strike a chord.
O Baby is directed by Nandini Reddy. Naga Shaurya and Lakshmi will be seen in a key role in the film. Sam has pinned high hopes on this film and she terms her character ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next
- Release date locked for Ravi Teja’s Krack
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?