Senior Tollywood producer D Suresh Babu’s younger son Abhiram’s acting debut was supposed to happen a couple of years ago, with Ladies’ Tailor’s sequel. However, Abhiram opted out of the project after an official announcement. He has been waiting to make his debut ever since.
In a latest interview, Suresh Babu revealed that Abhiram is currently undergoing acting training at an acting school in Mumbai. The senior producer said that Abhiram’s acting debut will happen when he is thoroughly ready by equipping himself with the skills and hardwork. “People will accept him only if he is talented and hardworking,” Suresh Babu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response