Recently, reports of senior producer Suresh Babu launching his own OTT platform made headlines in the media. Now that the film exhibition industry is facing uncertainty due to the Coronavirus pandemic, a top producer like Suresh Babu launching a digital streaming app gained prominence.
But in a latest interview, Suresh Babu said that launching an OTT platform requires a lot of money and patience to recover the investment. “I am still uncertain about foraying into the OTT business,” said the veteran producer. When asked if he will ever direct a film, Suresh Babu said that there is no guarantee in the current situation to even produce a film so directing a movie is totally ruled out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?