Keeravani’s son, Simha Koduri is slowly but steadily making his presence felt in the industry. He is two films old and is choosing his projects carefully.
Now, he has signed his third film and this time it is special as it is with Suresh Productions. The noted production house announced the film titled Dongalunnaru Jagartha which will also star Samutrakani in a key role.
The film will be directed by debutante Sathish Tripura. and produced by Suresh Productions and Guru films together. More details of the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Laal Singh Chaddha – Aamir disappoints
- Prithviraj and Nayanathara’s Gold to release on this festive date
- Suniel Shetty talks about the boycott trend in Bollywood
- SS Rajamouli adds another feather to his cap
- Interview : Nikhil Siddharth – Karthikeya 2 is a universal story
- Interesting: Lokesh Kanagaraj planned to remake this superhit film with Suriya and Karthi