Tamil actor Suriya is now working with the mass director Siruthai Siva on a period action drama. The movie is mounted on a huge scale and will be released in 10 Indian languages, including 3D format. The film is again in the news now.
The info is that the film’s first look and promo will be releasing soon. The film has a superb buzz in Kollywood, and given the fact that Suriya enjoys a solid following in Telugu states, it is expected to open big here too.
Bollywood hot beauty Disha Patani plays the leading lady. Currently, the shoot is happening at a brisk pace. The yet-to-be-titled film is produced jointly by Studio Green and UV Creations and will have the tunes of Devi Sri Prasad. Vetri Palaniswamy is handling the cinematography.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food