Star couple Suriya and Jyotika shared screen space with each other in 7 movies until their marriage in 2006. Suriya has been bankrolling all of Jyotika’s movies after she made her acting comeback a couple of years ago.
Now, after 14 years, Suriya and Jyotika will be acting together in a film. This exciting project will be directed by acclaimed Malayalam filmmaker Anjali Menon of Bangalore Days fame. Anjali has collaborated with Tamil filmmaker Halitha Shameem to pen the script. More details about the project will be out at later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive