For the first time, Tamil star Karthi is acting under his brother Suirya’s production house 2D Entertainment. Titled Chinababu in Telugu, the film is a rural drama and it will hit the screens soon.
During a promotional event in Chennai this evening, Karthi said that he is so excited being part of his brother’s production venture. Karthi went on to reveal that he and Suriya will be sharing screen space in a film soon.
Recently, Suriya announced his lineup for his 38, 39 and 40th projects. It remains to be seen if both the star brothers will act together in any of these movies or if it will be a totally new project.
- Mahesh donates for Kerala flood victims
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan follows his favourite actor on Twitter
- Chiru wraps up dubbing for Sye Raa teaser
- Geetha Govindam breaches $1M mark; Eyes $2M now
- Chiru and family donate big for Kerala victims