The Ram and Kollywood director Lingusamy’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual action entertainer is progressing at a brisk pace. The film has popular hero Aadhi Pinisetty and young beauty Krithi Shetty playing the main antagonist and heroine respectively.
Now, the latest update is that young Bollywood actor Chirag Jani, who played negative roles in Suriya’s Anjaan (Sikandar) and Kaappaan (Bandobast) and Ravi Teja’s Krack, has been roped in to play a key role in Ram’s film. Chirag celebrates his birthday today, and Lingusamy took to Twitter and welcomed him on board Ram’s project.
Tollywood producer Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling this exciting project under Srinivasa Silver Screen banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
— Lingusamy (@dirlingusamy) August 14, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – This two fall in danger zone right away
- Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Puri Jagannadh
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant trying hard to get back his lost image
- Two special guests for Love Story’s success meet tonight
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Love Story’s 4-day Nizam share; Set to enter 10 Cr club