The Ram and Kollywood director Lingusamy’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual action entertainer is progressing at a brisk pace. The film has popular hero Aadhi Pinisetty and young beauty Krithi Shetty playing the main antagonist and heroine respectively.
Now, the latest update is that young Bollywood actor Chirag Jani, who played negative roles in Suriya’s Anjaan (Sikandar) and Kaappaan (Bandobast) and Ravi Teja’s Krack, has been roped in to play a key role in Ram’s film. Chirag celebrates his birthday today, and Lingusamy took to Twitter and welcomed him on board Ram’s project.
Tollywood producer Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling this exciting project under Srinivasa Silver Screen banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
— Lingusamy (@dirlingusamy) August 14, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Director drops a key update on Kushi
- Official: Thaman to score music for Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Badri actress wraps up her part for Ravi Teja’s pan-Indian film
- Natural Star for Michael – Deets inside
- Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth’s movie launch ceremony – Power Star arrives in style
- Divyansha: I had a crush on Naga Chaitanya