It’s quite rare to see top actors break into tears at public events; however, it didn’t stop top Tamil star Suriya from bursting into tears after he heard a young girl’s life experiences.
It is well known that through his NGO, Agaram Foundation, Suriya has been giving financial assistance to thousands of young students from poor and underprivileged background all over Tamil Nadu. Many of them are first generation graduates in their respective families, and over the years, a lot of them have secured jobs in respectable companies.
At a recent event of this foundation, a young girl, Gayatri, told the audience that she has nearly lost all her hope ever since her father was diagnosed with cancer, and her mother, who was a daily wage laborer worked day and night to support the family. It was then that through Agaram Foundation and her own hard work, she managed to graduate and get a job as an English tutor in Kerala.
When Suriya heard her confession, he burst into tears and hugged the young girl. The emotional moment has now gone viral on the internet. Addressing the gathering later on, Suriya thanked the educational institutions, volunteers, and sponsors for fulfilling the dreams of thousands of students like Gayatri.
— Surya Fans Club™ (@SuriyaFansClub) January 5, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditya music snap music rights of Ram’s next for a bomb
- Buzz: Sarkaru Vaari Paata to stream on this OTT platform
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut
- Viral – Allu Arha preps for the shoot of Shakunthalam
- Official: Pushpa confirmed for this festive release