Tamil superstar Suriya is on the verge of creating a very rare record in south cinema. The actor’s most successful movie franchise, Singham, will kickstart the shooting of its third part to complete a trilogy. Usually, only Hollywood and Bollywood studios venture into making trilogies and this concept is rather new in south cinema, where filmmakers hardly explored a film beyond a sequel.
Directed by mass entertainers specialist Hari, Singham 3 will also see the heroine of the earlier two parts, Anushka, teaming up with Suriya. The film also has a sizzling addition to it’s cast, Shruti Haasan. The regular shoot will commence from September and young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichandar will compose the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raagala 24 Gantalu
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?