Tamil superstar Suriya is on the verge of creating a very rare record in south cinema. The actor’s most successful movie franchise, Singham, will kickstart the shooting of its third part to complete a trilogy. Usually, only Hollywood and Bollywood studios venture into making trilogies and this concept is rather new in south cinema, where filmmakers hardly explored a film beyond a sequel.
Directed by mass entertainers specialist Hari, Singham 3 will also see the heroine of the earlier two parts, Anushka, teaming up with Suriya. The film also has a sizzling addition to it’s cast, Shruti Haasan. The regular shoot will commence from September and young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichandar will compose the music.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film