Fans of Tamil star Suriya have been eagerly awaiting their favorite star’s 36th project, Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK). The film is scheduled for a Diwali release. However, a rumor surrounding NGK director Selvaraghavan’s health left Suriya fans worried.
Kollywood media circles have been abuzz with reports that Selvaraghavan was hospitalized and even underwent an appendix operation recently. The rumors further speculated that NGK’s shoot has come to a sudden halt and that the film has been pushed to Christmas.
However, Selvaraghavan took to Twitter this morning and gave the much-needed update on his health. Selva said that it was only a normal health check-up and that NGK’s shoot will resume in a couple of days. Needless to say, Suriya fans took a huge sigh of relief after Selva tweeted.
NGK is a political thriller. The film has Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet as its leading ladies. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are producing the project. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony to himself direct Bichagadu 2
- Poll : Which among these Pawan and Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team