Fans of Tamil star Suriya have been eagerly awaiting their favorite star’s 36th project, Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK). The film is scheduled for a Diwali release. However, a rumor surrounding NGK director Selvaraghavan’s health left Suriya fans worried.
Kollywood media circles have been abuzz with reports that Selvaraghavan was hospitalized and even underwent an appendix operation recently. The rumors further speculated that NGK’s shoot has come to a sudden halt and that the film has been pushed to Christmas.
However, Selvaraghavan took to Twitter this morning and gave the much-needed update on his health. Selva said that it was only a normal health check-up and that NGK’s shoot will resume in a couple of days. Needless to say, Suriya fans took a huge sigh of relief after Selva tweeted.
NGK is a political thriller. The film has Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet as its leading ladies. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are producing the project. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi