Suriya’s upcoming film Maatran is currently being shot at the Indo-Pak border in Bhuj, Gujarat. The film unit has been shooting under some testing climatic conditions for the past few weeks. Few months earlier, the film unit was in Rajasthan to can a song and now they are shooting in Bhuj under blazing hot conditions. Kajal is playing the lead role in the film and buzz is that she’s going to speak few Russian lines in the film. KV Anand has directed the film. A lot of scenes were shot in Eastern Europe and expectations on this film are sky high. Harris Jayaraj is composing the music. Except for one song, the rest of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up. Bellamkonda Suresh is releasing the film in Telugu and it’ll hit the screens later this year. Few years ago, Suriya and KV Anand had teamed up for an action entertainer named Veedokkade and now with Maatran set for release soon, expectations are high on this film.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion