An action-packed drama in the combination of Tamil star hero Suriya and director Hari is on cards for a long time. As Suriya is busy with his pre-committed projects, the film was put on hold.
Now, the latest news from Tamil circles is that the project will go on floors from the month of April. Young starlet Rashmika is in talks for the female lead role in the film.
More details for the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh wins hearts with his Corona relief initiatives
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19
- Lockdown- Yesteryear heroine comes up with an interesting concept
- Bollywood superstar’s worst phase to continue
- After NTR, Balayayya rejecting Thalaivi, makers take a key decision?