An action-packed drama in the combination of Tamil star hero Suriya and director Hari is on cards for a long time. As Suriya is busy with his pre-committed projects, the film was put on hold.
Now, the latest news from Tamil circles is that the project will go on floors from the month of April. Young starlet Rashmika is in talks for the female lead role in the film.
More details for the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aishwarya Rajesh’s film a hit among the family audience
- Prabhas featured in Italian media
- Satyadev slams rumors about his film with Tamannah
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?