An action-packed drama in the combination of Tamil star hero Suriya and director Hari is on cards for a long time. As Suriya is busy with his pre-committed projects, the film was put on hold.
Now, the latest news from Tamil circles is that the project will go on floors from the month of April. Young starlet Rashmika is in talks for the female lead role in the film.
More details for the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films
- Adipurush shoot faces a major speed breaker
- Anniyan producer sends legal notice to Shankar