An action-packed drama in the combination of Tamil star hero Suriya and director Hari is on cards for a long time. As Suriya is busy with his pre-committed projects, the film was put on hold.
Now, the latest news from Tamil circles is that the project will go on floors from the month of April. Young starlet Rashmika is in talks for the female lead role in the film.
More details for the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big Boss 5: Time to eliminate a male contestant
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy