Kollywood star Suriya is currently working on his 42nd film under Siruthai Siva’s direction. The acclaimed actor also has the under production Vadivaasal with award-winning Tamil director Vetrimaaran.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Suriya is currently holding talks with Tollywood director Hanu Raghavapudi for a pan-India film. Apparently, the talks are in final stage and Suriya may give his nod very soon. However, fans will have to wait until an official announcement is made.
Hanu Raghavapudi had scored a blockbuster with Dulquer Salmaan and Mrunal Thakur’s period love saga, Sita Raman, last year. Since then, he has been in high demand in Tollywood. The talented director has been in talks with leading Tollywood production house Mythri Movie Makers for his next project.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live updates from Dasara
- Heist hijack thriller off to a flying start on Netflix
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food