Suriya seems to be extremely confident about the success of K V Anand’s upcoming film Brothers. He had shot for more than 170 days for the film and on top of that he decided to re-shoot few scenes after watching the rushes to get each and every scene right. The actor has credited his director K V Anand for coming up with a fabulous script which has no loose ends and said that he has given his best for the film. He’ll be seen as conjoined twins in the film and the buzz is that the ‘conjoined twins’ parts lasts only for 40 minutes. The rest of the film is said to be a stunning action adventure laced with good romance and family drama. Kajal is playing the lead role in the film. Bellamkonda Suresh is releasing the film all over Andhra Pradesh. Harris Jayaraj has composed the music. The film’s teasers and posters have already created a good buzz. Brothers is going to hit the screens on October 12.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?