Apart from movies, Tamil superstar Suriya also caters time for social work through his Agaram Foundation. The Agaram Foundation has been educating nearly 2,000 underprivileged first generation, rural government school and collegegoers since the past 7 years.
For the first time, Suriya and the Agaram Foundation are organizing a fund raiser in the United States. US fans and interested patrons can register their names on Agaram’s website and buy tickets for the meet and greet and dine with Suriya events. Meanwhile, Suriya has landed in the US last night. The fund raiser events will be held in cities like Dallas, New York, Seattle, Bay Area and New Jersey.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover