Tamil star Suriya’s latest political thriller, NGK, released last Friday to average reviews. While NGK’s Telugu version is turning out to be a disappointing venture, the Tamil version is registering the best box-office collections in Suriya’s career.
On the other hand, Suriya will soon resume shooting for his 38th film, Soorarai Pottru. The film is based on Air Deccan founder Captain Gopinath. Until recently, Soorarai Pottru is rumored to be a biopic on Gopinath’s life. But in a latest interview, Suriya has revealed that Soorarai Pottru is not a biopic but it only showcases certain key aspects of Gopinath’s life.
Sudha Kongara of Saala Khadoos (Guru in Telugu) fame is directing the movie. Suriya’s production house 2D Entertainment is producing the movie in association with Oscar-winning Bollywood producer Guneet Monga.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director