That is the big question of now. Today, on the auspicious occasion of Vinayaka Chaturthi, Suriya, the superstar of Tamil cinema announced that his new film Aakasam Ni Haddura will be out on Amazon on the 30th of this month.
This shocked many as the fans and audience were of the opinion that Suriya will wait until the theatres are opened. But that did not happen and Suriya preferred an OTT release on Amazon.
This has put direct pressure on Vijay to follow suit. Many are saying the makers will surely be tempted to release the film online. But Vijay is a star whose films need to be watch on the big screen as per his fans. Will Vijay and makers of Master change their strategy or wait till the theatres are open, only time will tell.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid to resume shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake soon
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league