That is the big question of now. Today, on the auspicious occasion of Vinayaka Chaturthi, Suriya, the superstar of Tamil cinema announced that his new film Aakasam Ni Haddura will be out on Amazon on the 30th of this month.
This shocked many as the fans and audience were of the opinion that Suriya will wait until the theatres are opened. But that did not happen and Suriya preferred an OTT release on Amazon.
This has put direct pressure on Vijay to follow suit. Many are saying the makers will surely be tempted to release the film online. But Vijay is a star whose films need to be watch on the big screen as per his fans. Will Vijay and makers of Master change their strategy or wait till the theatres are open, only time will tell.
Articles that might interest you:
- Recent hit film breaches ‘Quarter Million’ Dollar mark in the USA
- Two Telugu films arriving on OTT on 10 February
- Buzz: Pawan Kalyan’s new project to get a formal launch on this date
- Sita Ramam beauty steals the limelight yet again
- Actress says Kiara and Sidharth never did Bollywood relationship gimmicks
- Rashmika Mandanna shares a note on negativity