Suriya’s ‘Rakshasudu’ is getting ready for a grand release tomorrow and the promotions are on full swing. The horror thriller is carrying a positive buzz and is a very key film in the career of Suriya.
Suriya’s last film, Sikandar failed big time and the star hero has pinned all his hope on the success of this project. A lot of money is also riding on the film and it would be nice to see Suriya get a hit under his belt.
Masss is seeing a decent release all over and many screens have been allotted in both the Telugu states. Suriya will be seen in an interesting role in this flick which has Nayanthara and Pranitha as the female leads.
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up