Suriya’s ‘Rakshasudu’ is getting ready for a grand release tomorrow and the promotions are on full swing. The horror thriller is carrying a positive buzz and is a very key film in the career of Suriya.
Suriya’s last film, Sikandar failed big time and the star hero has pinned all his hope on the success of this project. A lot of money is also riding on the film and it would be nice to see Suriya get a hit under his belt.
Masss is seeing a decent release all over and many screens have been allotted in both the Telugu states. Suriya will be seen in an interesting role in this flick which has Nayanthara and Pranitha as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi
- Shruti opens up about her first music album