Suriya is all praise for his younger brother and actor Karthi. Not only has Karthi proved his acting talent over the years, he has also pushed the envelope with some of his recent films like Khaake. Highlighting this aspect, Suriya said, “I have always admired Karthi for his hard work and dedication towards films. His choice of films in recent years has been excellent and I am sure he will impress everyone again with Chinnababu.”
Incidentally, Suriya has produced Karthi’s Chinnababu, for the first time ever since he turned producer and at the film’s audio launch in Vizag, he praised the whole team for their work. “I don’t need to produce 4-5 films every year, but if I can make one such film like Chinnababu, which speaks a lot about family values, I will be very happy. Once you turn 40, you realise that the most important thing in your life isn’t money or fame, it is your family,” Suriya said.
The actor also dedicated the film to the farming community. Directed by Pandiraj, the film has Karthi and Sayyeshaa in lead roles. Sathyaraj has played an important role. The film is expected to release in July.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims