The principal shooting of Suriya and Samantha starrer ‘Anjaan’ is making brisk progress. N Lingusamy is directing the film and it’s being co-produced by Thiruapthi Brothers and UTV Motion Pictures banner.
For the past few days, the film was shot in various locales in Mumbai and the latest news is that the film unit has moved to Panchgani in Maharashtra. A song is going to be canned on the lead pair in Panchgani. Suriya is playing the role of a gangster and his new look has received good response from his fans on social media.
Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer and Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music. The film is likely to hit the screens on August 15.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting