Suriya’s upcoming film in Lingusamy’s direction will soon be shot in Goa. The film is primarily being shot in Tamil and it will also be released in Telugu later this year. ‘Anjaan’ has been finalized as the title for the Tamil version.
Over the past few days, social media is abuzz with discussion about Suriya’s ultra stylish look and buzz is that he is playing the role of a gangster. Samantha is the lead actress in this action thriller and several key scenes are expected to be shot on the lead pair in this upcoming schedule in Goa. The film was earlier shot in Mumbai and last month, a song was canned on Suriya and Maryam Zakaria.
The buzz surrounding the film is so high that UTV Motion Pictures has decided to co-produce the film along with Tirupathi Brothers banner. Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music and Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer. Will Suriya manage to continue the success streak, especially after a huge hit like Yamudu 2, this year as well? Let’s wait and watch.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble