We had reported earlier that Tamil star Madhavan is directing and also playing the lead role in Rocketry – The Nambi Effect, a biopic on ISRO scientist Padma Bhushan Nambi Narayanan. The film’s shooting is currently underway and it is being made as a Tamil, Hindi and English trilingual.
As per the latest updates, Tamil star Suriya and Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in special cameos in Rocketry’s Tamil and Hindi versions respectively. The film will be hitting theaters post summer.
Nambi Narayanan was accused of espionage in the early years of his service. However, the CBI and later the Supreme Court had given him a clean chit and also directed the Kerala state government to pay Rs 50 lakhs as compensation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?