Recently, Suriya donated the expensive wheelchair that he used for Athreya character in his recent release, 24, to The Spinal Foundation in Chandigarh. The wheelchair will be used to train the patients suffering from paralysis.
The foundation people thanked Suriya for his noble gesture through their social networking profile.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out