Recently, Suriya donated the expensive wheelchair that he used for Athreya character in his recent release, 24, to The Spinal Foundation in Chandigarh. The wheelchair will be used to train the patients suffering from paralysis.
The foundation people thanked Suriya for his noble gesture through their social networking profile.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief