Recently, Suriya donated the expensive wheelchair that he used for Athreya character in his recent release, 24, to The Spinal Foundation in Chandigarh. The wheelchair will be used to train the patients suffering from paralysis.
The foundation people thanked Suriya for his noble gesture through their social networking profile.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudden censor of Nishabdham gives more hints of OTT release
- Upasana’s grandfather passes away
- Taxiwaala girl acquires a new skill in lockdown
- Lucky escape for Nani’s film
- Guess : Who is this talented actress?
- Pawan’s film to be the first to resume shoot post lockdown