Tamil superstar Suriya was in town this morning to participate in a press meet to thank the media and his fans for making Rakshasudu a superhit. Moving away from the usual commercial potboilers, Suriya tried out horror comedy, a genre none of the top stars tried until now.
Audiences immensely loved the intelligent mix of various genres couple with commercial elements. Speaking on the occasion, Suriya said that he is forever indebted to his Telugu fans. Apart from Suriya, the film’s director Vikram Prabhu also thanked the audiences and media for the huge appreciation.
Meanwhile, Rakshasudu is utilizing the weekend advantage to the fullest and registering solid collections across the Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raagala 24 Gantalu
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero