The grand pre-release event of Tamil star Suriya’s Sankranthi entertainer, Gang, was held last night in Hyderabad. Speaking at the event, Suriya thanked Young Rebel Star Prabhas for making it possible for Gang to get a Sankranthi release.
“I know how difficult it is to get theaters during Sankranthi and what all Prabhas and everyone at UV Creations did to get Gang released in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. I thank them very much,” Suriya said. The actor went on to say that he has tried dubbing in Telugu for the love of his Telugu fans.
Directed by Vignesh Shivan, Gang is being released by UV Creations across the twin Telugu states. Keerthy Suresh is the film’s leading lady and Ramya Krishna will be seen in an important role. Gang is releasing on January 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case
- Vijay’s special gesture towards Mahesh-Takes up a special challenge
- RGV tests Corona positive-His lawyer confirms
- Deepthi Sunaina trying hard to gain attention
- Dual feast confirmed for Chiru’s birthday