The grand pre-release event of Tamil star Suriya’s Sankranthi entertainer, Gang, was held last night in Hyderabad. Speaking at the event, Suriya thanked Young Rebel Star Prabhas for making it possible for Gang to get a Sankranthi release.
“I know how difficult it is to get theaters during Sankranthi and what all Prabhas and everyone at UV Creations did to get Gang released in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. I thank them very much,” Suriya said. The actor went on to say that he has tried dubbing in Telugu for the love of his Telugu fans.
Directed by Vignesh Shivan, Gang is being released by UV Creations across the twin Telugu states. Keerthy Suresh is the film’s leading lady and Ramya Krishna will be seen in an important role. Gang is releasing on January 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends
- Suresh Babu clarifies Abhiram’s acting debut rumors