Director Kollywood director Shankar’s daughter, Aditi Shankar, is all set to make her debut as a heroine. Star Tamil hero Suriya took to Twitter and announced that Aditi will be playing the female lead opposite hero Karthi in the upcoming film, Viruman.
“A very warm welcome to Aditi Shankar! You are going to win everyone’s heart! God bless,” tweeted Suriya. In turn, Shankar thanked Suriya and Jyothika for launching Aditi. “I believe cinema lovers will shower her with love as she comes fully prepped to make her debut,” tweeted the proud father.
Viruman is being directed by Muthaiya and Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the music. Suriya and Jyothika’s 2D Entertainment banner is bankrolling this project.
A very warm welcome to Aditi Shankar! You are going to win everyone’s heart! God bless!! உன் வரவு நல்வரவு ஆகுக!!@AditiShankarofl #Viruman #விருமன் @Karthi_Offl @dir_muthaiya @thisisysr @rajsekarpandian @2D_ENTPVTLTD @U1Records pic.twitter.com/fUvPzh42sw
— Suriya Sivakumar (@Suriya_offl) September 5, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s blitz of Daniel Shekhar in no mood to slow down
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times