Tamil star Suriya’s much-awaited heist thriller, Gang, is all set to hit the screens during the Sankranthi festive season. The actor will commence shooting for Selvaraghavan’s movie from January. And the latest buzz is that Suriya will again team up with star DP turned director KV Anand.
The Suriya-KV Anand movie will go on floors in the second half of 2018. A leading production house is going to bankroll the movie. Talks are reportedly in final stages and an official announcement will be made at an appropriate time. In the past, Suriya and KV Anand had given movies like Veedokkade and Brothers.
Articles that might interest you:
- UV Creations holds key meetings for Saaho’s release
- Star comedian’s mother passes away
- Here is the latest update on Bigg Boss 3
- Poll : Which Bollywood hero should remake Jersey in Hindi?
- Interesting gossip about Sushanth’s role in Allu Arjun film
- Runtime locked for Ram’s Ismart Shankar