Suriya could soon team up with Sudha K Prasad, the director of ‘Guru’, if the latest buzz in Kollywood is anything to go by. Apparently, the two have been discussing the possibility of working together for a while now, and it looks like the duo have locked the script.
An official announcement is expected to be made soon, and Suriya himself could produce this Tamil film under 2D Entertainment Pvt Ltd. Sudha’s directorial debut in Telugu ‘Guru’, a remake of her own Tamil film Irudhi Suttru, was a huge success and she received a lot of rave reviews for her work in the film.
Meanwhile, Suriya is on the verge of wrapping up his ongoing Tamil film Thaana Serntha Kootam, which is being directed by Vignesh Sivan. Currently, the actor is in the US to raise funds for several ongoing welfare programmes initiated by Agaram Foundation which he had started back in 2006.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namitha starts her own OTT platform
- This is when Mahesh’s SVP will resume the shoot
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated