Star hero Suriya has wrapped up Soorarai Pottru’s shoot and is gearing up to kick-start a high budget action entertainer under his Singam director Hari’s direction. He is also rumored to be in talks with Siva and Gautham Menon for his future projects.
Now, in a latest interview while promoting Khaidi, Suriya’s brother Karthi revealed that chances are high that Suriya may collaborate with Khaidi’s director Lokesh Kanagaraj for a project. Karthi also revealed that Suriya and Lokesh were supposed to join hands with each other for a film, titled Irumbukai Maayavi, in the past and that the project was put on hold due to reasons unknown.
Lokesh has impressed everyone with his terrific work in Khaidi. The talented young director is currently busy directing Thalapathy Vijay’s 64th film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – These two are the favorites to win the show?
- Miss India’s Lacha Gummadi is inspiring yet melodious