On the occasion of Kollywood star Suriya’s birthday, the makers of his 39th film unveiled the title and first look poster. The film is titled Jai Bhim and Suriya is seen as a lawyer in the first look poster. The intense poster also features a group of people, presumably tribals and poor people belonging to the oppressed class.
As the first look suggests, Suriya plays a lawyer who strives for the downtrodden sections of the society. Jai Bhim’s first look suggests that the film is not a regular commercial potboiler and needless to say, Suriya’s power-packed performance will be a major highlight in the movie apart from TS Gnanavel’s ‘straight from the heart’ story.
Rajisha Vijayan plays the female lead, while Prakash Raj, Rao Ramesh, Sanjay Swaroop will be seen in crucial roles. Suriya himself produces Jai Bhim under his 2D Entertainment banner, while Rajsekhar Pandian is the co-producer. Sean Roldon composes the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas – Adipurush was made with love and devotion
- Om Raut – It’s a great feeling to be in the heavenly city of Ayodhya
- Photo moment: Team Adipurush acknowledging fans’ love
- Surprising: Naane Varuven’s story is penned by this star
- Adipurush team visits Ram Mandir ahead of the teaser launch
- Prominent Kannada actor becomes a father