Director Vikram Kumar touched everyone’s hearts with his emotional family drama ‘Manam’. The director has now teamed up with Tamil superstar Suriya for a science fiction thriller titled ‘24’. Produced by Suriya himself under his production house 2D Entertainment, the film will kick off its shoot from April.
The film has been in talks for a long while and several names popped up for the heroine’s role. However, Vikram preferred to repeat his ‘Manam’ heroine Samantha yet again.The film has music composed by AR Rahman and also features top rated technicians like PS Vinod as the Director of Photography and Rajeevan as the Production Designer.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out