Director Vikram Kumar touched everyone’s hearts with his emotional family drama ‘Manam’. The director has now teamed up with Tamil superstar Suriya for a science fiction thriller titled ‘24’. Produced by Suriya himself under his production house 2D Entertainment, the film will kick off its shoot from April.
The film has been in talks for a long while and several names popped up for the heroine’s role. However, Vikram preferred to repeat his ‘Manam’ heroine Samantha yet again.The film has music composed by AR Rahman and also features top rated technicians like PS Vinod as the Director of Photography and Rajeevan as the Production Designer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan to start shooting for Tiger 3 soon
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special
- Suresh Productions’ new film- Who will play the lead?
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels