Star hero Suriya’s highly-anticipated 36th project is underway in full swing. Acclaimed filmmaker Selvaraghavan is helming the movie, while Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the leading ladies in the movie.
This evening, the makers unveiled the film’s title and a striking first look poster on the occasion of Selvaraghavan’s birthday. Suriya36 has been interestingly titled NGK. We will have to wait until the film’s release during Diwali to know the mystery behind the title.
Dream Warrior Pictures, the noted production house that bankrolled Khakee’s Tamil version, is producing this exciting project. Hotshot music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the soundtrack for this much-awaited movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film
- Lady superstar keeping directors away?