Ever since the project in the combination of star hero Suyria and his Veedokkade director KV Anand was announced, fans have been eagerly awaiting the details about this crazy project. More than 100 crores will be shelled out for the movie, making it the most expensive film in Suriya’s career.
As per the latest updates, Suriya37 will kick-start in London on June 23. Apparently, the movie will be shot across 10 countries, including India, England, USA and Brazil. Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal and Allu Sirish will be essaying crucial roles in this as-yet-untitled movie.
Lyca Productions, the banner that’s bankrolling the movie, is planning to wrap up the project before the end of November or early December and release it during the Pongal season early next year.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?