Following the success of his first direct OTT release, Soorarai Pottru (Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Ra in Telugu), hero Suriya is currently working on Mani Ratnam’s web-series Navarasa under Gautham Menon’s direction. Suriya also signed a film under the direction of his Pasanga 2 filmmaker Pandiraj. This will mark Suriya’s 40th film.
Recently, Pandiraj revealed that the shooting for his upcoming film with Suriya will begin in February. Currently, the film’s pre-production formalities are underway in full swing and the team is roping in actors for the lead roles. Leading Kollywood production house Sun Pictures will bankroll the project and D Imman is likely to compose the music for it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Allari Naresh – Bangaru Bullodu will bring the good old days back
- Gang Leader girl Priyanka bags top hero’s film
- Thala Ajith’s kind gesture for Hyderabadi idly vendor goes viral
- Teaser for Chiranjeevi’s Acharya to be out on this day?
- Varun Tej’s Ghani to highlight this issue
- Ranveer Singh’s make-up artist for Nithiin