In a massive announcement, as many as 4 movies produced by Kollywood star Suriya and his actress wife Jyothika will have their world premiere on Amazon Prime Video. Suriya has inked a deal with Amazon Prime in this regard and he will be releasing one film every month, starting September.
Incidentally, Suriya’s recently announced courtroom drama, Jai Bhim, is also part of this crazy deal. The film will have its Amazon Prime premiere in November. While Raame Aandalum…Raavane Aandalum will premiere in September, Jyothika and Sasikumar’s Udanpirappe will premiere in October. Finally, Arun Vijay and his son’s Oh My Dog will be premiering in December.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna continues his Prem Nagar-Love Story comparisons
- After Love Story, all eyes on Most Eligible Bachelor’s trailer
- Alia Bhatt calls beau Ranbir her life in birthday wish
- Pawan’s Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh to be launched on this date?
- Dil Raju convinces Shankar on RC15’s budget?
- Manchu Vishnu: I don’t agree with Pawan Kalyan