Aakasam Nee Haddhura, a critically acclaimed social drama featuring Suriya has entered the panorama section of Shanghai International Film Festival 2021.
The Suriya starrer will be screened at the international film festival along with other critically acclaimed films which released this year and last year. It is the only South Indian film to have achieved this feat.
Aakasam Nee Haddhura is directed by Sudha Kongara and it features Aparna Balamurali in the female lead role. The film premiered on Amazon Prime Video last year and received appreciation from critics and common audience alike.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro kick-starts its final schedule
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?