Tamil star Suriya’s next release will be the much-awaited Aakasam Nee Haddura, a semi-biopic on Air Deccan founder Gopinath. Directed by Sudha Kongara, the film, titled Soorarai Pottru in Tamil, will be hitting screens on April 9.
Meanwhile, a Bollywood remake is on the cards for Aakasam Nee Haddura. The film’s co-producer Guneet Monga herself will be bankrolling the Hindi version and she confirmed the same in a latest interview. However, Guneet is yet to decide if Aakasam Nee Haddura’s cast and crew will be part of the Hindi version as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown- Yesteryear heroine comes up with an interesting concept
- Bollywood superstar’s worst phase to continue
- After NTR, Balayayya rejecting Thalaivi, makers take a key decision?
- Can AVPL continue to dominate Sarilleru
- Noted writer’s mother passes away
- Taapsee reveals the story behind her first tattoo