Tamil star Suriya’s next release will be the much-awaited Aakasam Nee Haddura, a semi-biopic on Air Deccan founder Gopinath. Directed by Sudha Kongara, the film, titled Soorarai Pottru in Tamil, will be hitting screens on April 9.
Meanwhile, a Bollywood remake is on the cards for Aakasam Nee Haddura. The film’s co-producer Guneet Monga herself will be bankrolling the Hindi version and she confirmed the same in a latest interview. However, Guneet is yet to decide if Aakasam Nee Haddura’s cast and crew will be part of the Hindi version as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film