Tamil star Suriya’s next release will be the much-awaited Aakasam Nee Haddura, a semi-biopic on Air Deccan founder Gopinath. Directed by Sudha Kongara, the film, titled Soorarai Pottru in Tamil, will be hitting screens on April 9.
Meanwhile, a Bollywood remake is on the cards for Aakasam Nee Haddura. The film’s co-producer Guneet Monga herself will be bankrolling the Hindi version and she confirmed the same in a latest interview. However, Guneet is yet to decide if Aakasam Nee Haddura’s cast and crew will be part of the Hindi version as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?