Looks like things are not working out that well for Suriya as his new film Kaapaan aka Badobast in Telugu has landed in legal trouble now.
A write named John Charles has alleged that the makers plagiarized his content and made Bandobast. He has appealed for an interim injunction of the film in the Madras High Court.
The news is that John has demanded credit for his work and copyright fees from the makers, Lyca productions. Bandobast has Mohan Lal in a lead role apart from Suriya and is directed by K V Anand.
Articles that might interest you:
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture