Looks like things are not working out that well for Suriya as his new film Kaapaan aka Badobast in Telugu has landed in legal trouble now.
A write named John Charles has alleged that the makers plagiarized his content and made Bandobast. He has appealed for an interim injunction of the film in the Madras High Court.
The news is that John has demanded credit for his work and copyright fees from the makers, Lyca productions. Bandobast has Mohan Lal in a lead role apart from Suriya and is directed by K V Anand.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Skymed to stream from this date in India
- Blockbuster Eega completes a decade
- These two film celebrities get nominated for Rajya Sabha
- Viral – Kajal’s post-pregnancy glow is super cute
- Chay Akkineni turns emotional- Says Thank You to these three
- Tamil actress dubs in Telugu for the first time – Deets inside