Due to the outbreak of dangerous Coronavirus, all the states have already announced a shutdown of public gatherings and cinema halls. With the close of shooting, many small-time workers and people who are dependent on films are facing a tough situation.
Considering the emergency times noted actor Siva Kumar along with his sons Suriya and Karthi came forward to help the jobless filmy labor. As per the reports, Suriya’s family has announced a sum Rs 10 lakhs as a relief fund for FEFSI workers.
This touching gesture by Suriya’s family is winning appreciation from all quarters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ birthday: All eyes on Radhe Shyam’s teaser
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand