Due to the outbreak of dangerous Coronavirus, all the states have already announced a shutdown of public gatherings and cinema halls. With the close of shooting, many small-time workers and people who are dependent on films are facing a tough situation.
Considering the emergency times noted actor Siva Kumar along with his sons Suriya and Karthi came forward to help the jobless filmy labor. As per the reports, Suriya’s family has announced a sum Rs 10 lakhs as a relief fund for FEFSI workers.
This touching gesture by Suriya’s family is winning appreciation from all quarters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?