Tamil star Suriya’s upcoming home production, Haiku, is gearing up for a grand audio launch very soon. The film discusses Attention Deficit Disorder among children and it has child actors playing the main leads, with Suriya and Amala Paul playing special cameos. As per the latest reports, Haiku has been replaced with the new title, Pasanga 2.
The reason for this title change is that Haiku is not a Tamil word and thus the film will not be entitled for tax exemption from the state government. Pasanga 2 is directed by National Award winner Pandiraj. However, the director says that the film is not a sequel to his award winning film, Pasanga.
Suriya himself produced the film under his 2D Entertainment banner and the film will hit the screens in September.
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role
- Acclaimed star hero to share screen space with his son
- Thumping response for Rajamouli’s call for #RRRTitle
- Director’s tweet leaves Mahesh’s fans excited
- Samantha opens up about motherhood