After gaining lukewarm response with his last outing Masss(Rakshashudu), Suriya is ready to entertain kids with his funny jinks in his upcoming movie Haiku. Directed by Pandiraj and produced under Suriya’s own banner 2D Entertainment, this movie is touted to be a children’s film which has Suriya and Amala Paul playing cameo roles.
The trailer and the first look posters have been unveiled last month. Suriya will be seen as a social activist and Amala Paul will be seen as a teacher in this film. Karthik Kumar and Bindu Madhavi are also playing important roles.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic