Suriya’s new film Jai Bhim has been released on Amazon prime and won a lot of accolades for its honest narration. But the film also is in trouble for a particular scene.
Going into details, there is a scene in the film where Prakash Raj(who plays a cop) slaps a person who speaks in Hindi and asks him to speak Tamil.
A section that has watched the film has now said that the scene should have not been added. One of the noted critics in Hindi even said why was it necessary for Prakash Raj’s character to even slap someone for speaking Hindi.
The Tamil critics have come to the rescue of the Suriya film and say that just to get out the truth from the character Prakash Raj slaps him and the real essence of the scene will be known if you watch the entire film.
So much discussion is on about this scene on social media as of now. Whatever is the reason, Jai Bhim has made a lot of noise and is grabbing all the attention.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two new potential release dates for RRR’s release date
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan singing a song in Bheemla Nayak
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav