Suriya, Kajal starrer Maattrraan will soon be shot in Brazil. Buzz in Kollywood is that KV Anand, the director of the film, is keen on shooting a song in Brazil next week and the team including KV Anand, Suriya and Kajal are expected to land in Brazil soon. Another song is expected to be shot in Europe. The film’s audio was recently launched in Singapore; however, most of the guests including Kajal who were expected to attend the event couldn’t make it. Harris Jayaraj has composed the music. The film was originally named as Maatran; however, the English title has been changed to Maattrraan to signify the fact that Suriya is playing dual roles as conjoined twins. Bellamkonda Suresh has bought the dubbing rights in Telugu and the film is expected to hit the screens in September.
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai