Suriya’s upcoming supernatural film, Masss, is progressing briskly and is nearing completion. The talkie part of the film has been wrapped up recently. The unit would be traveling to Bangkok and Pondicherry soon to shoot for a few fight sequences and songs. The unit had recently returned from a schedule in Bulgaria.
Directed by Venkat Prabhu, Nayanatara and Bapu bomma Pranitha Subhash play the female lead roles opposite Suriya. Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the tunes for this big budget flick which is being produced under the Studio Green banner.
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds