It is a known fact that Suriya’s upcoming Tamil production, Pasanga 2 has been renamed as Memu. Latest update reveals that the film is for a release on the 4th of December alongside RGV’s Killing Veerappan.
Suriya and Amala Paul play special cameos in this film which is directed by National Award winner Pandiraj. The film deals with the attention deficit disorder among children and has child actors playing the main leads.
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?
- Makers of Vikram Vedha remake slam all rumors
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Varun Tej to join Valmiki shoot from this date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Dear Comrade’s Nizam rights fetch a good price