Finally, star hero Suriya’s highly-anticipated 37th project, to be directed by Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand, has been launched today in London. This as-yet-untitled film is said to be the most expensive film in Suriya’s career, as more than Rs 100 crores will be shelled out to make the film.
Suriya37 will be shot across several global cities. The film also features Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal, Allu Sirish and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in crucial roles. Akhil’s heroine Sayyeshaa is the film’s leading lady. Leading production house Lyca Productions is bankrolling this movie and Harris Jayraj is scoring the music.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”