Finally, star hero Suriya’s highly-anticipated 37th project, to be directed by Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand, has been launched today in London. This as-yet-untitled film is said to be the most expensive film in Suriya’s career, as more than Rs 100 crores will be shelled out to make the film.
Suriya37 will be shot across several global cities. The film also features Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal, Allu Sirish and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in crucial roles. Akhil’s heroine Sayyeshaa is the film’s leading lady. Leading production house Lyca Productions is bankrolling this movie and Harris Jayraj is scoring the music.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics